SCHS GIRLS’ LACROSSE 2022 Summer League
Participation in this League teaches the student-athlete techniques and skills needed for
Spring GLAX Team try-outs, and is highly recommended by the SCHS Coaching Staff.
Program Details: Open to all incoming 9th-12th graders
- New Players – No prior experience needed. Try the sport risk-free. (Extra gear available for those who do not own any)
- Experienced Players – Improve your skills as a player in all areas.
- Players will learn stick skills, shooting, defensive strategies, offensive strategies, team play, and much
- Meet fellow Tritons and make friends before school starts
- We understand families may be on vacation during some of the practices and/or games – just let us know when you signup and come when you can.
For further details on costs, and where we practice and play games download the flyer below.
For all athletes in grades 1st-8th grade for the coming school year. When COVID restrictions allow for safe clinics, we plan to offer free clinics for all ability levels (brand new to experienced lacrosse players). If you are interested in receiving updated information via email when we will be offering clinics, please register below.