Summer 2021 Signup Information
When: Twice a week plus games, July 5th – July 31st
Who: Open to all incoming 9th-12th graders
What: 4 week lacrosse program for both new and returning players.
Participation in this League teaches the student-athlete techniques and skills needed for Spring GLAX Team try-outs, and are highly recommended by the SCHS Coaching Staff.
Program Details: Open to all incoming 9th-12th graders
- New Players – No prior experience needed. Try the sport risk-free. (Extra gear available for those who do not own any)
- Experienced Players – Improve your skills as a player in all areas.
- Players will learn stick skills, shooting, defensive strategies, offensive strategies, team play, and much more
- Meet fellow Tritons and make friends before school starts
- We understand families may be on vacation during some of the practices and/or games – just let us know when you signup and come when you can.
For further details on when we practice and play games download the flyer below.
Fall Ball 2021
Fall Lacrosse kicks off in September. Check back in August for Fall information
Tryouts for the 2022 Spring Teams
Tryouts for the spring teams will be in November. More information to come in October.
Youth Clinics for 2020-2021 School Year
For all athletes in grades 1st-8th grade for the coming school year. When COVID restrictions allow for safe clinics, we plan to offer free clinics for all ability levels (brand new to experienced lacrosse players). If you are interested in receiving updated information via email when we will be offering clinics, please register below.